Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac includes:
You can also get Skype for Business/Lync as a separate download from the Software section.
To download and install the software
- 1) Log into the Microsoft Office 365 portal at http://portal.office.com
- For the first time login, Microsoft system will notice you change a new password as memory, many thanks!
- Click the settings icon and choose Install Office apps
- Under Office, click Office 2016
- You will be prompted to save the Microsoft_Office_2016_Installer.pkg file. It will be saved to your Downloads folder.
- Open the .pkg file to start the installation.
- Click Continue in each screen to progress through the installation options.
- Read the License Agreement and click Agree.
- At the Installation Type screen, click Install.
- At the security prompt, enter your Macintosh’s password and click Install Software to continue.
- When it’s finished, click Close.
Click Sign In.
Enter your Account & Password + address which one you got from MS Office Works purchased and click Next.
Office will activate and you will see a screen where you can choose how Office will look. Click Continue.
Click Start Using.
Note: When launching another Office app for the first time, you will see a window requesting to use your “Microsoft Identity” information. Click Always Allow.