AutoCAD® Autodesk 2021 Edu for Win | Mac ( 1 year ) – Download, License
Now when you subscribe to AutoCAD software, get access to AutoCAD for Windows and AutoCAD for Mac, plus industry-specific toolsets of AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Plant 3D, and AutoCAD Raster Design (Windows only), and the AutoCAD web and mobile apps.
Certified hardware for AutoCAD – Use this tool to find recommended graphics hardware and drivers. Autodesk tests graphics hardware and drivers for a number of Autodesk products. Please note that not all Autodesk products participate in graphic hardware certification. AutoCAD Certified Hardware FAQ
AutoCAD for Mac; AutoCAD; AutoCAD Architecture; AutoCAD Electrical; AutoCAD Map 3D; AutoCAD Mechanical; AutoCAD MEP; AutoCAD Plant 3D; AutoCAD Raster Design;
Money Back Guarantee !
Both “Instant Download” and “Email Delivery”.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout. 3D Security - Verified by Visa , Norton Shopping Guarantee
Microsoft Authorized Reseller
Google Seller Ratings over 4.5 Stars
AutoCAD 2021 vs. previous releases
AutoCAD has a flexible subscription model, with new features available with each release and product update. If you have a perpetual license of AutoCAD 2016 or earlier, here’s what’s changed in AutoCAD 2017, AutoCAD 2018, AutoCAD 2019, AutoCAD 2020, and AutoCAD 2021.
- AutoCAD web app: View, create, and edit AutoCAD drawings from any computer with no software install required.*
- AutoCAD mobile app: View, create, and edit AutoCAD drawings via iOS and Android devices.
- Integrated workflows: Work smoothly across desktop, web, and mobile devices.*
- Cloud storage connectivity: Access any DWG file in AutoCAD with Autodesk’s cloud, as well as with leading cloud storage providers.
Top new features added since 2016 include:
- Drawing history: See changes made to your drawing over time.
- Xref compare: Compare two versions of an external Xref and implement changes without leaving your current drawing.
- Blocks palette: Insert blocks efficiently from the Libraries tab on desktop or in the AutoCAD web app.
- Quick measure: Quickly display all nearby measurements including areas and perimeters in a drawing by hovering your mouse.
- Trim and extend (enhanced): The default Quick mode now automatically selects all potential boundaries.
- Purge (redesigned): Remove multiple unneeded objects with easy selection and object preview.
- DWG™ compare: Compare two versions of a drawing or Xref without leaving your current window.
- Attach/extract point cloud data: Attach point cloud files acquired by 3D laser scanners or other technologies.
- PDF import: Import geometry (SHX font files, fills, raster images, and TrueType text) into a drawing from a PDF.
- AutoCAD anytime, anywhere: Access AutoCAD from your desktop, web, and mobile devices.*
- Shared views: Publish design views of your drawing in a web browser for viewing and commenting.*
- Save to web and mobile: Save drawings and their associated Xrefs from your desktop to view and edit in the AutoCAD web and mobile apps.
- New views and viewports: Easily add saved views to your layouts.
- High-resolution monitor support: View your designs on 4K- and higher-resolution displays.
- Off-screen selection: Selected objects stay in the selection set, even if you pan or zoom off screen.
- New feature highlighting: Quickly see what’s new in each release.
- Autodesk desktop app: Get alerts and install software updates without disrupting your workflow. View tutorials about new features.
Improvements since 2016
- Save in half a second: Shave one second off each save on average
- Speedy install time: Up to 50% faster for solid state hard drives
- New dark theme: Modern blue aesthetic with contrast and sharpness improvements
- User interface: Flat-design icons and intuitive dialog boxes and toolbars
- 2D graphics: Better stability, fidelity, and performance
- 3D navigation performance: Up to 10x faster
- Save, move/copy performance boost with new 2018.dwg file format
- Autodesk App Store and 600+ exchange apps
- The TrustedDWG™ file format
Support and software access
- Technical support
- Autodesk support specialists: Schedule a call†, chat online (limited availability), or email us.
- Remote desktop assistance: Get secure, hands-on troubleshooting.†
- Online resources: Access our knowledge base for help documentation, tutorials, training videos, and community support forums.
- Access to the latest software: Instantly access the newest releases and updates.
- Access previous versions: Download and use previous releases.
- Flexible term lengths: Subscribe monthly, annually, or for 3 years.*
- Administrative tools: Easily manage software licenses, seats, and usage from your Autodesk Account.
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Autodesk AutoCAD 2020.1.2 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Important: The AutoCAD 2020.1.2 Update includes all the updates previously released for AutoCAD
Security Update: As part of Autodesk’s ongoing efforts to provide the best security possible to our customers, we are proactively applying security updates to our products. The 2020.1.2 Update must be installed by October 17th, 2018, in order to maintain access to the following features:
- Plant Collaboration Project for the Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D toolset;
- Autodesk Rendering;
- Shared Views
AutoCAD Updates can be applied to AutoCAD including specialized toolsets installed standalone as well as Autodesk Civil 3D and Autodesk Advance Steel. You can install the AutoCAD update in addition to any applicable updates for your toolsets, products and services listed below.
AutoCAD products and services:
- AutoCAD 2020
- AutoCAD Architecture 2020 specialized toolset
- AutoCAD Electrical 2020 specialized toolset
- AutoCAD Map 3D 2020 specialized toolset
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2020 specialized toolset
- AutoCAD MEP 2020 specialized toolset
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2020 specialized toolset
- Autodesk Advance Steel 2020
- Autodesk Civil 3D 2020
After applying this update, the Product Version in the about box will be listed as P.161.0.0 AutoCAD 2020.1.2. If you use one of the other products above, the Built On version will be listed as P.161.0.0 AutoCAD 2020.1.2.
- Crashes when repeatedly loading and unloading the Standards ARX files.
- Crashes when pasting from the clipboard as an OLE object.
- Arcs and circles within dynamic blocks display correctly at large coordinates.
- The Unisolate operation on layers is faster.
- Xref highlight works when using the arrow keys to select the Xref from within the External References palette.
- Object selection completes when the mouse is still moving.
System Requirements for Autodesk AutoCAD
Before you install Autodesk AutoCAD 2020.1.2 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit only) (version 1607 or higher)
- Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
- Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
- Basic: 8 GB
- Recommended: 16 GB
- Conventional Displays: 1920 x 1080 with True Color
- High Resolution & 4K Displays: Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64 bit systems (with capable display card)
- Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- 6 GB
- Google Chrome
- Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
- The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
- Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
- In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows 2008 R2 Server editions.
- Citrix® XenApp™ 7.6, Citrix® XenDesktop™ 7.6.
- Pointing Device MS-Mouse compliant .NET Framework .NET Framework Version 4.7