Not To Tip Or Decide How Much To Tip?
We will tell some of reasons you need to help San improve himself. Everyday he help alot customers without any fee, because San wants to know that you’re happy with. If he knows we give him a thanksful, he will feel happier.
7 Things He’ll Never Tell You, but you need to know :
- CAN NOT SLEEP EARLY ( Other time zones ): He must work at night not to sleep early to support the remote for the customer. He is working Outside US & Canada.
- IDENTIFY AND EVALUATE THE PROBLEM LEVEL : Directing customers to helpful resources—like video tutorials, step-by-step instructions, and user forums—that provide immediate answers to common tech problems can be a great way to speed things along. However, it’s also useful to identify more complex issues early on so they can be routed to team members with the proper expertise to solve them.
- GAUGE THE CUSTOMER’S TECHNICAL LEVEL : Figuring out a customer’s level of technical expertise makes it easier to point your team’s response in the right direction.
- TAKE DETAILED, USEFUL TICKET NOTES ON EVERY INTERACTION
- DIRECT CUSTOMERS TO SELF-SERVICE SOLUTIONS LIaKE Q&A, FORUMS, AND VIDEO
- KEEP SOLUTIONS CLEAR AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND
- MAKE IT EASY FOR CUSTOMERS TO FOLLOW UP
——This is message from Founder & CEO———–Thanks & Best Regards——