Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard – 16 core 25CALs ( Instant License & ENG Download )
Price Comparison : Click Here
Amazon : $1,399 Advantages : $1,399MS Office Works : $455.00 ( Today’s deal ) You saved : $944.00get an addtional off – Promo Code
- License – 16 cores – 5 user CAL – Digtal DVD Downloadable – 64-bit – English
- Enhance security and reduce risk with multiple layers of protection, built into the operating system.
- Save money and gain flexibility with software-defined compute, storage, and networking technologies, inspired by Microsoft Azure.
- Use improved technologies, such as Windows containers and Nano Server, for another ways to deploy and run on-premises and cloud-based apps.
Money Back Guarantee !
Both “Instant Download” and “Email Delivery”.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout. 3D Security - Verified by Visa , Norton Shopping Guarantee
Microsoft Authorized Reseller
Amazon : $1,399MS Office Works : $455.00 ( Today’s deal )
Advantages : $1,399
You saved :
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition including 25 CAL License
Specials : 25 Client Access License – 16 Cores
How to install and activate
Your instant activation key and full of download link will be sent directly to the email address associated with your purchase after payment is completed.
Windows Server 2016 Standard 25-Client Access License
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard is the base version of the Windows Server 2016 series and is designed for physical or minimally virtualized environments. Windows Server 2016 is a cloud-compatible operating system that supports all current workloads while introducing new technologies that make transitioning to cloud computing much easier. The system brings great new layers of security to the table and possesses Azure-inspired innovation for the applications and infrastructure that can transform the way you do business. This product provides a core license for two Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2016 cores.
The Windows Server 2016 Standard licensing model includes both Cores + Client Access Licenses (CALs). Each user and device accessing a licensed Windows Server Standard, Datacenter or Multipoint edition require a Windows Server CAL, or a Windows Server and a Remote Desktop Services (RDS) CAL. A Windows Server CAL allows access to any edition of Windows Server of the same or earlier version. Each Window Server CAL provides access to multiple licenses of Windows Server.
When you are ready to transition workloads to the public cloud, you can leverage your existing investment in Windows Server. The Azure Hybrid Use Benefit lets you bring your on-premises Windows Server license with Software Assurance to Azure. Rather than paying the full price for a new Windows Server virtual machine, you will pay only the base to compute rate. Find more details at www.azure.com.
Features exclusive to the Windows Server 2016 Standard include:
- Core functionality of Windows Server
- 25 Client Access License ( 25 CALs )
- 2 OSEs / Hyper-V containers
- Unlimited Windows Server containers
- Host Guardian Service
- Nano Server
- Core-based pricing – $882